Associate membership is ideal for those who have little time to visit NIAS, giving access to NIAS’ online features and our full programme of online courses.
Associate members receive highlights of our research and events directly to their email. Members also benefits from online publications of The Saharan Journal, as well as full access to members’ online resources, which include hundreds of news and blog articles.
Also, if the Associate Member bypasses London, he or she will have an opportunity to attend our events.
The membership includes:
- Members Events
- Members Newsletter
- NIAS TV Channel podcast
- Regular webinars with experts on major topics
- NIAS reports, technical papers, expert comments, and news
- NIAS Library and eLibrary
- NIAS online archives, including The Saharan Journal
- 30% discount on books and reports
- Access to courses and online trainings
- Invitation to workshops at various countries
- Ask NIAS: submit your question on topics and themes you want more information about. Our team of researchers will conduct a study and write you a report.
How to apply
- To become a member, all mandatory fields on the form must be finalised, and you must pay the annual membership
- You can pay annually or quarterly using a valid credit or debit card
- During the application process, all members must complete a short personal declaration of 150-250 words. The statement will be included into the application form.